Cut Vinyl Graphics
- Cut vinyl graphics are kiss cut on a plotter, weeded and then premasked for application. Sometimes called "no background", or "computer cut" stickers.
- There are many different types and colours of vinyl available, including metallics, and frost films
- Vinyls can also be printed in full colour before cutting.
- The premask keeps the vinyl bits in place while it is being installed.
- Cut vinyl graphics are common for both small and large formats. Retail windows look great, because there is no visible edge to the graphic.
- Often used for numbering sequences for parking stalls, lockers, etc.
- Used for equipment labeling and vehicle graphics.
- Contact us for pricing.
EZ ORDER - Cut Vinyl NUMBERS & LETTERING
Just enter the font style, vinyl colour, size, quantity, and other details on our QUOTE FORM
See tabs below for pricing, font & colour options: